Sign Up Now!
You will need the following items to setup your PIIB Payroll account. Once you complete the online enrollment process you will be contacted by a PIIB Payroll specialist to finalize your account. If you do not have any of the below items a PIIB Payroll specialist will work with you to obtain the proper information after you have completed the signup process.
Company Information Needed:
- Proof of Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) from the IRS: Required for registering exact legal name and ID Number in order to pay taxes on your behalf. View examples of acceptable proof: 940, 941, W9 or SS4 application.
- State and Local Income Tax ID Numbers: Required for making appropriate tax payments.
- Proof of State Unemployment Insurance(SUI) ID Number and Rate: Required from each state where business operates for making appropriate tax payments. (i.e., Tax Rate Change Notice, recent State Return, letter from the state.
- Company Payroll Banking Information: Required for payroll services, must include bank name, account number and routing number.
- Benefit Tracking Information (optional)
- Dept/Branch/Class/Division tracking Information (optional)
- Regular Payroll Schedule
- Copy of voided check from your company account
Employee Information Needed:
- Personal Information: name, address, phone number, email address and social security number for every employee paid in the current calendar year including terminated employees.
- Pay Information: hire date, birth date, status (active or terminated), type and pay rate.
- Tax (W-4) Information: state, local authority, filing status and exemptions.
- Direct Deposit Information: bank account number(s), routing number(s) and amount(s).
- Deduction Information: name and withholding amount for each (i.e., medical, dental, garnishment).
- Benefits Information: starting totals and accumulation amounts for each (i.e., vacation, sick, personal).
When you are done enrolling you will receive via email the following documents that you will need to review, sign, fax and/or mail back to PIIB Payroll:
- PIIB Payroll Service Agreement
- Tax Information Authorization
- State Power of Attorney
Other forms may apply based on your company's status and may be included in the email.